Medical Representative – Kuwait
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated team player who is committed to the success of our company’s business in Kuwait. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Vet / Sciences
- Valid Driving License & Transferable Residency
- 1 year experience as Medical Representative in Kuwait (Preferably in Orthopedic Field)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To Apply, Please Fill the Below Application: